Dear friends, welcome to Incredible Central, My name’s Efty and I’m the founder of Incredible Central, A Technology Blog, I’m delighted to announce the 2019-2020 Content Writer Scholarship. A $500 annual scholarship award is available! It’s Free to Join! I’m happy welcome you get in!
Here, We make it our mission to help consumers find their perfect products. We produce expert reviews and buying guide on the latest technology, computers, headphones, sports equipment and outdoor gear in various categories mostly technology based.
- Best Wireless Video Doorbell Review 2019 – Buyer’s Choice
- Best Pool Cue In The World Review & Rating
- 10 Best Employee Scheduling Software – Free & Paid
- The Best Alternatives To Backpage Classified Ads Website
- 7 Best Radar Detectors Under $100 Review
We are passionate about sharing our technical knowledge and helping our reader make the right call when they are picking out a product. We have created the $500 Scholarship for students, who like us, love writing about technology and computer.
It’s free to join, and the deadline for applying is Thursday 30 December 2019. Interested? Then read on to find out more!
Get Ready for Your $500 Award!
How to apply
Applying for the scholarship is simple: all you have to do is write a 1500-2000 word story or article, in English, about computers and technology.
For example, you could write about virtual reality, robots, wearables, self-driving cars, 3D printing in medicine… the choice is huge! What we really want to know is how tech helps make our lives easier. Try to be original and reveal a little bit about your personality in the way you write.
If you want to win, your passion, knowledge, and creativity should shine through in your writing. Please send all entries to [email protected]
Some writing advice
- Your story/article must be in your own words. We want to hear from students, not their parents!
- No copying and pasting from the internet (tempting as it may be written in your own words)
- Make sure to keep within the word count – between 1500 and 2000 words.
- Only English is allowed.
Things to remember
- If you are under 18 years old, make sure to get permission from your parents or legal guardians before applying.
- All entrants should include 1. Their full name, address and contact details 2. Proof that they are a student at the moment 3. The name of their school.
- The deadline is Thursday 30 December 2019, so you should definitely get writing before then!
- PC Shouters reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
A few final things
As we are certain that there will be many great pieces of writing, we have decided that the top five entries will feature on our site. We will only be offering one scholarship per year – for a massive $500 – so the competition will be tough!
The best entrants will also get the chance to become regular writers for IncredibleCentral.com This is a great opportunity if you are interested in a career in the tech world, blogging, writing, or just want something to look good on your resume.
Once the deadline has passed, we will consider all entries and select the winner and the other top five entries on Tuesday 5 December 2019. We will announce this on our website. The $500 will then be sent directly to the winner on 10 December 2019. That’s it from us. Best of luck to all entrants – now get to writing!