Technology had brought to us an entertainment, especially the television, which is a very common technology that we have in our home. The sound we get from our tv system is not enough so we love to use the best sound bars along with our system to get the better sound quality. In every New Year, tech companies are always introducing their new and latest products. Maybe before an ordinary television is enough for us, but today we already have flat screen televisions which aren’t even enough without a sound bar. Watching TV with a sound bar will make it more realistic and fun at the same time.
What makes a Good Sound Bar?
- 1 What makes a Good Sound Bar?
- 2 Choosing a Sound Bar (What is the Best Sound Bar!)
- 3 Top 13 Best Sound Bars Reviewed By PCShouters:
- 3.1 1. Sound Appeal 2.1 Sound bar w 8.0″ wireless subwoofer And MAXXBASS Chip ($279.00)
- 3.2 2. VIZIO SB2920 – C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
- 3.3 3. VIZIO SB3821-C6 Bar38-Inch Channel Sound Bar
- 3.4 4. Yamaha YAS-203 Sound bar with Bluetooth and Wireless Subwoofer
- 3.5 5. Samsung HW-J355 2.1 Channel 120 watt wireless Audio sound bar
- 3.6 6. LG Electronics LAS5551H Sound Bar
- 3.7 7. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound Bar
- 3.8 8. Sony HTXT 2.1-Channel TV Base speaker with wireless subwoofer
- 3.9 9. Kitsch HD Theater SB 3 Sound Bar with wireless subwoofer
- 3.10 10. Polk Audio N1 39-Inch Bluetooth Gaming Sound bar
- 3.11 11. Sonos PLAYBAR TV Sound Bar with wireless streaming music speaker
- 3.12 12. Dell AC511 USB wired Sound bar
- 3.13 13. VIZIO S3820W -CO 38-Inch 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar with Integraded deep Bass
- 3.14 14. Raumfeld Wireless Streaming Sound bar with slim subwoofer
Sound bars are commonly used to pair with a flat screen TV, and sometimes it is used to produce music too. It is a special loud speaker enclosure, but it doesn’t produce just a sound, but a high quality sound. It creates reasonable stereo effects from single cabinet. A sound bar is different from an n ordinary speakers, the thing that make it unique are its features. Sound bars have connectivity too, and you can even download the songs that you want, because it has a built-in Wi-Fi and USB input. Sound bars can enhance the audio of you TV, and it can also level the volume of it.
Choosing a Sound Bar (What is the Best Sound Bar!)
When you are planning to buy a sound bar, you have to think about what your expectations are. Ask yourself if you want a sound bar that has a low-cost bar or something that sounds like a theater. After that, think of the different features that will satisfy you and here are some of the features that you must check before buying. This are the main thing we need to focus when choosing from a lot of sound bars in the market to get your desired one. We also need to know what is the best sound bar is the best.
- Dialogue enhancement : This feature can make human voices easier to understand.
- Matching wireless subwoofer : Most of the sound bars models have this feature, because the purpose of this is to improve and to have a strong bass frequency.
- Volume leveling Technology : Sound bars have this feature to ensure that commercials aren’t louder than show soundtrack.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi : All sound bars has these features, it is to produce great music by downloading it.
Also, Check the below review if you want to Portable Bluetooth Speakers :
Aside from these basic features, there are also some extra features that you should check out such as the Dolby Digital Decoder. It is always wise to think what features you want for your sound bar. And we can give you the some of the best sound bars that you might want to check out.
Top 13 Best Sound Bars Reviewed By PCShouters:
1. Sound Appeal 2.1 Sound bar w 8.0″ wireless subwoofer And MAXXBASS Chip ($279.00)
CD Quality Wireless Streaming-WOW with the SA-TH5000 Sound bar you get amazing CD quality sound all while streaming wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, etc. This is due to the advanced Bluetooth connectivity. It has 400 Watts of power via a high-efficiency Class D amplifier. With the built in MAXX BASS Chip you get outstanding clear undistorted bass even at full volume. Sound Appeal engineers finely tuned the MAXX BASS Chip algorithm to optimize the bass output. Sound Appeal offers technology, power and multiple drivers found only in expensive sound bars. The SA-5000 boasts an 8″ wireless subwoofer and an impressive 400 Watts from the Class D sound bar employing 6 mid bass drivers and two discrete tweeters. Most other sound bars offer only a couple full range drivers, the difference is present with Sound Appeal. A better, refined sound stage is heard along with distortion free entertainment from multiple mid-bass drivers and tweeters. This is the best soundbar for the money you can get within $300. It simply is one of the best sound bar we reviewed.
Now with CSR Bluetooth v4.0, The SA-5000TH streams music at lossless quality and more efficient than ever. Bluetooth range is much improved, now up to 50 feet away and it won’t deplete your phone’s battery like older Bluetooth versions. The 2.4GHZ wireless subwoofer perfectly pairs the subwoofer to the sound bar, preventing time delay / syncing issues that plague other systems.
- Excellent customer service
- Room-filling sound
- Excellent bass
- Attractive profile
- Easy Bluetooth
- No treble adjustment
- No memory for each listening mode
- No HDMI inputs for uncompressed audio formats such as DTS HD or DD plus
- No HDMI ARC for controlling volume with the televisions remote. Just another remote to use and have family members
2. VIZIO SB2920 – C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
The all-new VIZIO 29” 2.0 Sound Bar offers amazing audio in a compact size. Its sophisticated new design makes it an attractive addition to any 32”+ class TV. With built-in Bluetooth®, you can stream audio from your mobile devices. Upgrading to an elegant home theater experience has never been easier.
- Cheap Price
- Good Sound Quality
- Minimalistic Design
- Not as much bass as with a sub-woofer
3. VIZIO SB3821-C6 Bar38-Inch Channel Sound Bar
Upgrade your TV audio experience with the VIZIO 38” 2.1 Sound bar System, a great fit for 42”+ Class TVs. The wireless subwoofer delivers a room-filling audio experience with deep thumping bass, and built-in Bluetooth® allows you to wirelessly stream audio from your mobile devices
- 1 Sound Bar System:
- The sound bar transforms every other television entertainment unit into a home theatre system thanks to the 2.1 sound bar system which basically comprises a subwoofer that is paired with two speakers.
- Complicated to set up
- Sound kind of artificial
- Get’s warm!
4. Yamaha YAS-203 Sound bar with Bluetooth and Wireless Subwoofer
Make all of your movies and TV shows come to life with clear, spacious sound. The piano-black finish of the sound bar looks great with your TV and the wireless subwoofer can be placed anywhere in the room to deliver rich, impactful bass. BLUETOOTH lets you wirelessly stream music from your iPhone, iPod and Android devices.
- Decent sound in a singular device
- Voice clarity problem
5. Samsung HW-J355 2.1 Channel 120 watt wireless Audio sound bar
Feel the action of your favorite movies, shows and sports with dynamic, powerful bass for a lifelike home entertainment experience. This is one of the best tv sound bar you can try to get the best possible clarified sound with your tv.
Enjoy a clutter-free home entertainment system. TV Sound Connect lets you instantly enjoy movies, music, and TV shows with clearer, more impactful sound.
- Easy set-up, not too large.
- Bass is unbalanced and overpowering
6. LG Electronics LAS5551H Sound Bar
Featuring a wireless subwoofer, this LG LAS551H sound bar enhances your home theater with 320W of powerful sound. Bluetooth and multiple inputs and outputs, including HDMI and USB ports, enable flexible connectivity to wired and wireless devices. This is one of the best soundbar under 200 available on the market with such tremendous sound quality and clarity.
7. Bose Solo 5 TV Sound Bar
The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system is a one-piece sound bar that brings noticeably better sound to all your favorite TV programs. Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out. The product does not come with a coax cable in the US.
- Friendly and supportive co-workers.
- Unstable management
8. Sony HTXT 2.1-Channel TV Base speaker with wireless subwoofer
This slim all-in-one sound box packs a built-in subwoofer and 170 W of room filling audio into a compact design that sits underneath your TV. Experience virtual 3D cinematic sound, with S-Force PRO Front Surround technology and stream music in an instant with NFC and Bluetooth.
- Clear Sound;
- Easy To Set Up;
- Interfaces Well With TV;
- Thundering Bass.
- Best Uses.
- Living Room;
- Smaller Rooms;
- Television Shows.
9. Kitsch HD Theater SB 3 Sound Bar with wireless subwoofer
The HD Theater SB-3 is Kitsch’s premium sound bar with the highest wattage, high-quality Aluminum diaphragm tweeters and additional motor structures in both the sound bar and subwoofer for our best sounding, highest output sound bar to date.
The SB-3 is easy to hookup to almost any TV and comes with its own remote control or you can quickly program most existing TV remotes to operate it.
- Friendly and supportive co-workers.
- Unstable management
10. Polk Audio N1 39-Inch Bluetooth Gaming Sound bar
In the first collaboration of its kind, Polk engineers working with Halo and Forza sound designers, created optimized custom gaming immersion modes that reveal more of any game than you’ve ever heard before.
Tailor your audio experience with four Immersion Modes (Forza Motorsport Racer, Halo FPS, Music and Cinema). Connect directly to your console and unleash an immersive gaming experience with onboard Dolby Digital and Polk’s patented SDA Surround Sound Technology
- Simple setup, design, multiple inputs.
- Not for audiophiles.
11. Sonos PLAYBAR TV Sound Bar with wireless streaming music speaker
Complements the HD television screens with highly detailed and richly textured sound. Uses your Wi-Fi, easy to set up and expand your system over time. Requires just two cords – one power cord, one optical cord (both included). Understands and speaks most IR remote’s language and can be controlled by free apps for your Android®, iPhone® or iPod®.
Plays all sources plugged in to your HDTV: cable/SAT boxes, Blu-Ray players, and video game consoles. If it’s connected to your HDTV, PLAYBAR will play it. Obviously this is on the higher price range but with the price the features and quality they offer makes this best soundbar of all .
- SONOS app is easy
- Single input
12. Dell AC511 USB wired Sound bar
- Sonos is easy
- Single input
13. VIZIO S3820W -CO 38-Inch 2.0 Home Theater Sound Bar with Integraded deep Bass
Upgrade your small to medium sized TV with serious audio from the VIZIO 38″ 2.0 Sound Bar with Integrated Deep Bass. 98dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion
Deep Bass Modules add serious low end frequency without the need for an external subwoofer
Connect to your TV with an easy, one-cable setup (analog and digital cables included in the box) – The perfect complement to any small to medium size HDTV
- Optimal sound quality;
- Easy installation;
- Easy mounting option;
Listen to Free Music : Best Music Downloader Free For Android
14. Raumfeld Wireless Streaming Sound bar with slim subwoofer
The Raumfeld Sound bar effortlessly masters two sonic realms: Home cinema and music. This Wi-Fi sound bar comes with active wireless subwoofer & easy setup. Proprietary Wellenfeld Technology produces a broad soundstage. I have been using this myself for some time now & from all of the best sound bars available on the market to choose from this surely is the best but the price is quite high so if you are looking for something high range then this is for you.
Balanced tuning & premium audio components result in precise, true-to-source music playback
- Stylish design
- Crystal clear sound
- Easy operation.
- No Bluetooth;
- Setup requires a smartphone
These are all the sound bar that can be perfect for your choice, and aside from its extraordinary features, the prices won’t be a headache too, because these are all affordable. But aside from all of these, I would suggest Sony HT-CT770. You don’t have to worry about what kind of sound bar you have to buy, Sony HT-CT770 can provide what you need.
Sony HT-CT770 is a friendly sound bar, because it won’t cause you a headache when you are installing it. It is 40.6-Inch system built for versatility, which is will adjust on what you need. It also has a night mode that can be perfect when having a late night marathon. And for the last part of it, it has a ‘voice’ mode that enhances the dialogue and narration of the movie.